Thursday, December 29, 2011
Posted by: Amanda!
Time: 6:36 AM
Comments: 0
All similarities to real life people are entirely coincidental.
Hi there.
You must be from:
1) My butterflies-in-winter tumblr (Links page)
2) My panda tumblr (post that directed you here for the codenames)
3) My Wordpress (codenames)
4) My old, dusty and forgotten public blogspot site. (Which I don't think anyone remembers)

Anyway, you must know that I'm currently using only my Wordpress, which is at ifpeoplewererain.wordpress.com, and all the codenames I use on the Wordpress is hidden somewhere on this site. Since I believe that everyone who knows about this site knows me in person, I shall tell you the location of the codenames ^^

It's actually really simple. You go to the etc tab up there, and highlight everything underneath.

That's all! Have a nice day!

Amanda! (:

Nya.






Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 4th February 2010
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Made For: Retarded Stories!

Music player.